(This article has affiliate links to products which we may make commission from at no extra cost to you.)
Are you looking for a unique and exciting adventure in Bali? Then, look no further than the Bali Swing! The Bali Swing is one of the most popular activities on the island and is a must-do for any traveler.
Bali is full of incredible places to swing, from Cliffside views to serene rice terraces. You will experience incredible views, but you will also get to have an exhilarating experience that you will never forget. Bali Swing in Ubud is one of Bali’s most popular tourist attractions. It is a beautiful spot where you can enjoy the views of rice terraces and jungle while swinging on a giant swing. The best time to visit Bali Swing is during the day when the sun is shining and the weather is nice.
A Full-Day Travel Guide To Bali Swing, Ubud
For an amazing Bali swing experience you should be heading to Ubud. At this must visit swing spot you can enjoy incredible views and an exciting adventure. Plus, it’s one of the hottest Instagram spots in the world. There are a few things to keep in mind before you swing.
- First, make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Second, bring a camera to take pictures of the beautiful views.
- Third, be prepared for a short wait in line as it is a popular attraction.
- Lastly, have fun and enjoy the experience!
Best Time To Visit Bali Swing
The best time to visit the Bali Swing is between July and August, when the weather is dry and sunny. However, if you are looking to avoid the crowds, visiting during the shoulder season of May or June, or September, and October is a great option. – Speaks, Emma of iTravelINN.
How To Get To Bali Swing
The Bali Swing is located in Ubud, about an hour’s drive from the airport. If you are staying in Seminyak or Canggu, you can easily take a day trip to Ubud. However, if you are staying in Kuta or Jimbaran, you may want to consider spending a night or two in Ubud to enjoy all that the town has to offer fully.
Once you arrive in Ubud, getting to the Bali Swing is easy. Take a taxi or motorbike from your hotel and follow the signs to reach your destination.
What To Wear
It’s essential to dress comfortably. It means wearing clothes that you can move around quickly, which won’t get in the way when you are swinging. Avoid wearing skirts or dresses, as they may blow up in the wind. Instead, opt for a pair of shorts or pants. Also, be sure to wear closed-toe shoes to grip the swing correctly.
What To Expect When Visiting Bali Swing
When you visit the Bali Swing, you can expect to have an incredible experience that you will never forget. You will be able to swing high above the ground, enjoying stunning views of the jungle below. And, if you are feeling brave, you can even try out the swing’s death-defying 60-meter drop!
Below is a short itinerary of things to do while visiting Ubud on a day trip for the Bali Swing.
- Arrive at the Bali Swing Park. This unique park has several different swings, including a giant swing that lets you soar over the jungle canopy. Afterward, cool off with a swim in the nearby waterfall. You can have your lunch in one of the nearby restaurants.
- Next you can visit the nearby iconic Ubud Monkey Forest. There you will get up close and personal with some of Bali’s resident gray long-tailed macaques.
- Then, make a visit to the stunning Goa Gajah ‘Elephant Cave’, a 9th-century Hindu sanctuary carved into the rock face.
- Finally, end your day with a sunset swing at Bali’s many beach clubs. You can enjoy a cocktail or two as the sun sinks into the horizon. A hot air balloon ride from Chedi Club Ubud is also a highly recommended activity to soak in the breathtaking views during sunset hour.
- In case, if you are not interested in visiting beaches in Ubud, you can end the day with a traditional Balinese massage.
Other Best Swing Places In Bali For A Fun And Adventurous Trip
1. Aling-Aling Waterfall Swing
Aling-Aling Waterfall Swing is located in the province of North Sumatra, about four hours from Medan. The waterfall is about 30 meters high and is surrounded by lush vegetation. The swing itself is made of ropes and wooden planks and can accommodate up to four people. Aling-Aling Waterfall Swing is the perfect place to take a break from your busy life and enjoy the beauty of nature. The swing is a great way to get some exercise, and the view from the top is simply breathtaking. If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, Aling-Aling Waterfall Swing is your place.
2. Canggu Club Bali Swing
Canggu Club Bali Swing is a great place to have fun and relax while enjoying the beautiful scenery. The swing is located in a very strategic spot where you can see the whole of Canggu Club and the beautiful rice fields. The staff is amiable and helpful, and they will make sure that you have a great time.
3. Nusa Dua Cliff Swing
Nusa Dua Cliff Swing is one of the most popular attractions in Bali. It is located on the cliff of a small island called Nusa Dua. The swing is made of wood and is suspended from a large tree. The swing has a seat for two people and a rope that you can hold onto. It is very popular with tourists and is a great way to view the island.
4. Finns Beach Club Swing
Finns Beach Club swing is one of the most popular activities at the resort. It is a great way to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The swing is located on the beach, so you can enjoy the view of the ocean while you swing. Several other swings are available for guests to use, including a chair swing and a hammock swing. If you are looking for a place to relax and have some fun, then be sure to check out Finns Beach Club swing. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air.
Emma Parker essays on her experiences in the United States and other global experiences, alongside other pursuits related to traveling and teaching in the World. She delightly shares her experiences in her Travel website – iTravelinn.