Nominated for Liebster Award 2018
(This article has affiliate links to products which we may make commission from at no extra cost to you.)
Cheerful Trails has been nominated for the Liebster Award 2018!
I am so excited and feeling really honored to have been nominated for the Liebster Award 2018 by Anwesha Guha from Going Places With Anwesha. I just started my blogging journey in April 2018 and getting a recognition for it is a really big thing for me. I remember the onset days of my blog when I was going through deep struggles personally and found it as an outlet. Never really thought it would be taking me to places and getting me such recognitions. I did like to thank Anwesha Guha for making my blog a part of this prestigious nomination’s category.
About Going Places With Anwesha :
I came to know Anwesha Guha when I was planning a trip to Pune. She was visiting there too around the same time. We couldn’t meet up at that time, but probably will cross pathways sometime soon. I relate to her blogs a lot and am a regular reader of her incredible journeys. Her travelogues, personal narrations and honesty is what makes her blog very interesting and engaging. You can learn more about Anwesha’s blog and follow her journey here.
About Liebster Award :
Liebster Award is a virtual award given to one blogger by another blogger. It is a way to provide recognition to great content and exposure to fellow bloggers. If you are nominated for this award and would want to reciprocate, here are the simple rules to follow;
- Thank the blog who has nominated you and send a link back to their blog.
- List the rules of Liebster Award in your post
- Answer all the questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate minimum 5 deserving bloggers of your choice.
- Answer the set of questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Create a set of 10 new questions you would like to ask your nominees.
- Display the award Logo on your blog.
Questions from Going Places with Anwesha :
1. Name a place you want to be right now except home? Why?
I am having many places in my mind right now. Well, I see myself at a place surrounded by beautiful snowy mountains and that would be Sikkim in India.
2. What will you do if you are stranded in a dessert for a month hypothetically of course?
I love the Deserts. But if I am stranded there I will be searching for water and hoping my husband finds me there somehow soon. He makes me feel at home anywhere in the world.
3. What is the inspiration behind the name of your blog?
Before I started my blog, I was just looking for ways to stay happy. I was at my lowest during those days. I enjoyed penning my thoughts a lot. So one fine day, I came across the WordPress app and thought of trying it out. Travel writing somehow made me really happy and cheerful about myself. So, this is from where I came up with the name for my blog Cheerful Trails. It has been uplifting me in cheerful ways.
4. Which extreme sports you dream of doing in future if not already?
I would love to go skiing in the real snowy mountains.
5. What is the inspiration behind your writing?
My passion and love for traveling has been the real inspiration behind my writing.
6. If you cannot travel a day without one thing, what will it be? Why?
It would be a person. I cannot travel without my husband. It’s him I want to see the world with. I have done travels without him in the past but I keep missing him and I am not able to enjoy the place to its fullest.
7. What’s the most difficult situation you’ve found yourself in while travelling?
I haven’t faced any difficult situation while traveling yet.
8. Did you ever become emotional seeing a place?
Yes, I become emotional at times when I visit Dubai. It’s the place where I have spent my childhood days and where my beloved Grandmom stays. Times have changed there, but memories never fade easily.
9. Has one airport encounter or conversation ever changed your life?
I met a senior aged lady. She might be in her 50s. She was traveling with her husband. While I was reading a travel article in the in-flight magazine, she asked me if I was looking forward to visit that destination. I replied yes, maybe I would someday. She said just eliminate the word maybe and make sure you visit it. Then we just started speaking to each other and she told me how she and her husband have been travel buddies since there 20s and are still exploring the world. This encounter is the one that I still remember and it has probably changed the fact that I don’t use maybe in my travel conversations. If I want to visit a place, I am always saying that I look forward to visiting that place.
10. Do you have any tried and tested tips or tricks for the new bloggers?
I am in the learning phase yet. At this stage, I can just advice you all to be yourself and write on the niche you are passionate about. Only then you will be able to create engaging, satisfying and valuable content.
Nominations from Cheerful Trails :
Sneha Surana from My Destinary
Kristine Archaia from Kristine Blogs
Neha Lamba from Untold Travel Tales
Adriana Quinones from Wander Plane
Amar Singh from The Traveller Me
Andrew Koscielecky and Elodie Raharijaona from FlySoulmates
Congratulations to all of you and wish you all the best!
10 Questions for the Nominees from Cheerful Trails :
- What or Who has inspired you the most in your blogging journey?
- What’s the one song from your playlist that’s your all time favorite?
- What is the one place that you feel everyone should visit at least once in their lifetime?
- Do you buy souvenirs? Which is the most treasured souvenir you have bought and from which destination?
- Have you ever celebrated or attended a festival with the locals in the city you have been traveling too?
- What is the weirdest food you have ever tasted while traveling?
- What has been the happiest moment in your blogging journey till date?
- Snowy Mountains or an Island? What’s your idea of an ideal vacation?
- If you could only choose to live in one place in the world for the rest of your life, where would you choose and why?
- What is one of your favorite posts that you have written?
To all the nominees, I am looking forward to reading your answers. All the best to you all. Do remember that the last date to submit your entry is 25th December 2018.
Save it on Pinterest By Clicking on The Image Below;
18 thoughts on “Nominated for Liebster Award 2018”
Congratulations Anjali! I am not at all surprised that your blog has been recognised in this way. I think you are right to say that the best way is to follow and write what you are passionate about and this certainly shows in the content you share on your blog. Your nominees look to be really great choices as well – I know some of them already and I look forward to checking the others out. Congratulations again.
Thank you so much Nicole <3 It really means a lot :)
You have a fantastic blog, and recognition was definitely due to you. Dear Anjali. Keep rocking a d shining.
Thank you so much for the appreciation Anahita😍♥️
Congratulations on your liebster!
Thank you so much:)
Omg thank you so so much for nominating me for this amazing awards, it’s such a preveledge to be a part of!
Also thank you for answering those questions, this is the beauty of this award as you get to know your fellow bloggers more!!! 💕💕
It had been a pleasure for me♥️
So true, I am so looking forward to your answers 😍
This is so great! Congratulations! Your blog is absolutely amazing! Keep up with this great job!
Thank you so much 🙂
Congrats! These are always so fun to be nominated for and to participate in. I love reading the answers to all the questions. So deserved by the way!
I totally agree! Thanks a lot for your appreciation 🙂
Congratulations on your award!!
Thank you 🙂
Congratulations!! A well deserved award and great answers as well.
Thank you 😊
Congratulations for the nomination! Excellent answers for the questions!
Thank you so much😊